Sunday, June 30, 2013

Days 34, 35, and 36 Rough Ins!

Collectively, the last 3 days were pretty rough... lol  It was our electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and Guardian rough-ins.

First, it appears that the waterproofing had a run-in with some large equipment which I pointed out to the PM.  They look like they attempted a fix but I still see holes, is this a problem?
I think as it's stormed the dirt weight has pulled it down and torn it
There's still holes around the white holders, is this a problem?
I've nicknamed the following the monster:
Most important room in the house:
Not the way I would setup the recess lighting.  Going to see if they can be moved
1 of the 2 Washer/Dryer hookups :)
What's up with the black trash bags? LOL
There also seems to be some serious erosion issues with our lot

2 comments:

  1. This rain is driving me crazy. I would address the issues with your pm. Otherwise it looks like they are moving along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, hopefully he continues to keep on top of the little issues popping up!

      Delete