Monday, March 18, 2013

County Property Records

I spent some time on my county's website looking at the property records for the community.  I'm not sure what to make of it.  I'm not sure I understand the information that's being given to me on the website - maybe this is another research moment or maybe the SR could explain it to me? 

The community doesn't offer as much as other surrounding communities - like swimming pools and such - but it is unique and the lots are not cookie cutter.  The lot sizes are smaller than other communities.  Also, I've read many blogs where the Florence house price is much lower than what ours is, having similar selections.  This concerns me because, again, we're not made of money.  We wanted the biggest bang for our buck.  And so begins the back and forth and the pros and cons.  I don't believe anyone will be able to tell me what's best because it's all based on personal preferences.  We need to decide what we want and what we want from our community and home.

We have one more night to sleep on it and likely several more calls from me to the SR to talk me through it before the appointment.

I hate being OCD and a second guesser.  To be honest, I'm scared.  I don't want to regret anything.

2 comments:

  1. Being curious is also natural as the owner of Investment in Real Estate. As long as we keep on finding ways on how we can learn, there will be no problem. If we got nothing to do then its the time for us to find somebody who can do this job well for us. click for property records

    ReplyDelete
  2. You provides a very nice post to us. Its really very helpful to me to find result on search engine. Hope to hear more good information from your side. Find Here Household Movers

    ReplyDelete