Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 60 - Cabinets & Doors

Well, I believe our cabinets and doors went in today.  They're no longer in the garage so that's my guess.   I haven't been inside in a while due to the horrible state of mud and sitting deep ponds of water on our lot.  OH, and the fact that I need a freaking elevator to get in the doors that are 3 foot above ground level.  Every time I see the house the ugliness of the exposed foundation makes me cringe.

They have also cleared the rocks for the driveway to be poured.  We're still missing a part to the right that will also be a driveway


I love the front door.  I can't wait until it's painted! 


1 comment:

  1. I would really love a door with glass but they did not offer that to us here! I love yours. I think that's the first thing I'll change!

    ReplyDelete